 Castle / 5345 (+10)
  LUGNET Newbie

Hey there i'm another new guy to lugnet.. well i've been vivisiting this place for quite a long time but have just now decided to become involved. Castle has got to be me absolute favorite lego theme and pretty much the only thing i use my lego for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some release info on some castle sets

(...) I had to get mine from Japan... I was surprised when the second generation sets were not released in OZ...I live in the US, but I traded some parts w/ an aussie who said the 1st generation sets were widely available for $4.25 AU. I have heard (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LUGNET Newbie

(...) Welcome! 6086 was a great set...I wish the new offerings were as good. Although I like the new SW sets and I still tinker w/ small Space and Pirate creations...Castle has been my favorite since the first 375 Yellow Castle. If you like the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Is your evil villain's breath minty fresh?

So, just how does your kingdom's evil villain hold up? Does your self centered antagonist cause trouble for your heroes? Does your vile megalomaniac seek to reek havoc accross the land? Can your nasty of nasties keep his whites his whitest? I'd like (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle parsed!

(...) A search on Amazon reveals: The Truthful Harp. Long out of print, unfortunately. (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LUGNET Newbie

(...) Well, hi, nice to meet you! Welcome aboard. :-) ("...on your left, you see..." ;-) (...) Neat! That is a great set, I used to dwell on it from the catalogs. (And I still don't have it...) I hope you got the tudor walls with it! (...) Ooooh! (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Robert Jordan WOT (was Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) Once I begin, I plan on showing in progress pictures... I also have some designs for a few buildings from David Eddings various series... (...) I can't say as I have found any really good sights, but I haven't been looking too hard since I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LUGNET Newbie

Yes I have seen castle world and i thikn it's a great idea. Thanks for the warm welcome to. As for sharing pics of my creations at the moment my website is down(cuz i deleted it a while ago) but if i can i'll get some pics of all my castle stuff. Oh (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???

(...) Never noticed that before. Maybe a $9.99 set? Kinda junky like the rest of the Knights Kingdom:), but it's a good way to get a black treasure chest. (...) I saw that too. I wondered what it was until it was released at the very end of '96 (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact