 Castle / 5335 (+5)
  Robert Jordan WOT (was Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) OK, this is too weird, I have been working on designs, for a white tower for a while now. I haven't gotten to building because I need a few thousand more white bricks, but I'm getting there...maybe by the end of the summer, I can start (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Ahhh...A return to the golden age of castle when the sets were all modular, and you connect them all to make a huge structure (sniff) I miss that... :) (...) Still have to pick up 4, 1-3 were very good. I like reading a book that makes me (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???

(...) Too bad is right! It looks interesting!!! (...) Yes, I got a coupel of them. I think I got two from the Ninja lines also.... (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(URL) Teletubbies!!! Just to reiterate what everyone else said (in case you missed it) WOW!!! Bloodstone Castle is looking tres magnifique! I particularly like the use of the crowns on the tops of a number of different columns and parts of the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Robert Jordan WOT (was Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) white (...) Please promise you'll share pictures! (...) nothing (...) I didn't care for The Illustrated Guide either. Darrell K. Sweet's cover I like but that's a pretty limited selection of scenes. Do you know of any good web sites for WOT (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact