 Castle / 5332
Re: So market posts are...? (was: Re: WANTED TO BUY)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:39:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Shiri Dori writes:
Well, as long as we're making this public, I guess the castle folk would be
interested in knowing. :-)

XP .castle, XFUT .people

I love you, Chris.

-Shiri

I love you too, Shiri.
-Chris

And to the rest of you:  Just think of the castles that we (me and Shiri) will
churn out now!  Wohoo! ;-)

In lugnet.loc.au, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Shiri Dori writes:
Well - not exactly...

More like:
1) Israel - coz that's where I was born and raised and I miss everything and
everyone there
2) Iowa - coz that's where the guy I love lives <sigh>

And possibly 3) Oz - coz you're making me feel at home. (but NO! I can't • have
that!)

-Shiri
(Hey, lego is important in my life, but not THAT important.)

As great as Oz sounds, there's three other places I'd rather be:
1) Iowa - It's my home and my roots are here.
2) Boston - That's the temporary "residence", not home, of the woman I love.
3) Israel - Because that's where the woman I love calls home.
<sighing too>

And Rich, now that I know about Shiri having that BV tile, I'm hoping I get • it
soon! <wink>
-Chris
(Lego is nowhere NEAR as important as this)