 Castle / 5295 (+5)
  Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you castle-heads out there can recommend any good castle building music??? Listening to the radio doesn't do it for me when I'm building, and I don't care for silence. I'm looking for something that can get (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes: First of all, I'm not a huge castle builder, though I appreciate it. I just have to concentrate my money on one area, you know? :) My picks would be: * Robin Hood: Prince of Theives Soundtrack (Morgan Creek (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

(...) Mmmm... good question. Personally I like listening to music to get the ideas, and then do the building only to the music of rattling bricks. :-) I love listening to the Cranberries while getting ideas... their songs inspired some of my wildest (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

(...) Mmmm... good question. Personally I like listening to music to get the ideas, and then do the building only to the music of rattling bricks. :-) I love listening to the Cranberries while getting ideas... their songs inspired some of my wildest (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

Eric, (...) Hey yourself! (...) any (...) something (...) Inspirational if (...) Well, I am not a castle builder per se, but I found that soundtracks, like movie soundtracks, without singing, video game music, classical, etc. are good for building. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact