 Castle / 5290 (+10)
  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) "KILL.... KILL!!!!" <grin> Oh, and don't worry Jude... I won't be hunting you down... I let Scar track ya down. :-P (He has no chance!! ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Assai fuori dal topo (off topic)

Sondaggio: Ma Sergio è sempre molto contento o quando esprime la sua felicità con gli smiley ha un attacco di adrenalina e distrugge il tasto "8" della sua tastiera???? Scherzo Sergio, non prendertela. Ezio PS: comunque grazie sul consiglio della (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Info on 677 Knights Procession

I was wondering, I have about 9 of these red/grey shield guys that are from 677 Knights Procession. ( (URL) ) Are these guys in demand right now, because I'm thinking about selling them, but I don't want to if the market for castle sucks right now. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  R: Assai fuori dal topo (off topic)

Sorry, wrong newsgroup Sunshine from Italy Ezio Ezio Maino <ezio.maino@itlug.org> wrote in message FxJoMp.4HE@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Info on 677 Knights Procession

(...) Prolly, always. The od sets are always in demand. (...) Yeah. You could get quite a lot for those. But if I were you, I wouldn't sell them at all... (you ARE a castle fan, right?... you'll regret selling em if you do.) -Shiri XFUT (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you castle-heads out there can recommend any good castle building music??? Listening to the radio doesn't do it for me when I'm building, and I don't care for silence. I'm looking for something that can get (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes: First of all, I'm not a huge castle builder, though I appreciate it. I just have to concentrate my money on one area, you know? :) My picks would be: * Robin Hood: Prince of Theives Soundtrack (Morgan Creek (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

(...) Mmmm... good question. Personally I like listening to music to get the ideas, and then do the building only to the music of rattling bricks. :-) I love listening to the Cranberries while getting ideas... their songs inspired some of my wildest (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

(...) Mmmm... good question. Personally I like listening to music to get the ideas, and then do the building only to the music of rattling bricks. :-) I love listening to the Cranberries while getting ideas... their songs inspired some of my wildest (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

Eric, (...) Hey yourself! (...) any (...) something (...) Inspirational if (...) Well, I am not a castle builder per se, but I found that soundtracks, like movie soundtracks, without singing, video game music, classical, etc. are good for building. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact