 Castle / 5280 (+10)
  Re: Castle design against seige craft

What book are you reading? Eric (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

XP to .castle Whoa! Neat... I was just gonna post something about how the Harry Potter books (I've read the first two) were pretty inspiring in terms of story ideas, spells and the like. So does this mean we get a Harry-fig? With a lightning mark on (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes: (too bad, though, that TLC is resorting to using outside sources for ideas... (...) Disney, maybe? (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Do not ask what next cause I'm pretty sure we wont like the answer. On the other hand, the Lord of the Rings Movie is coming out 2 months after Harry Potter. hmmmm. (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Oh yeah... that too. :-) I hope they don't license, say, the little mermaid - coz then they'll make it pre-fab; while they could instead create an amazing mermaid/underwater theme without licening <sp?> the movie. Sheesh. -Shiri (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes: <snip> (...) Hopefully not CastleWorld!!! :-p Jude -- I will be in hiding while Shiri hunts me down... Avenge my death Space Fans!!! (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Speaking of underwater: (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

Wow, what a coincidence, last night, my sister made some custom Harry Potter minifigs from my LEGOs. They're actually pretty cool, I might post pictures later today (if she'll let me :) I haven't actually read the books, but my sister said there's (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?

(...) a (...) Not to mention what appears to be the hilt of a broken sword by the fallen fellow that neatly corresponds to the blade being studied in the active parts of the castle. John (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle design against seige craft

(...) It depends on the amount of time available to the beseigers. Towers and rams were used in direct assaults. More insidious were mines (not particularly visual) that were used to collapse the walls from beneath. (...) use (...) I can't say I've (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact