 Castle / 5239
  Shiri's temporary Castle World site URL?

Hey Y'all: Can someone help me with the URL please? I am looking for Shiri's temporary site, and NOT Pawel's original one. Thanks, Richard (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shiri's temporary Castle World site URL?

(...) Sure, it's www.geocities.com/ca...orld_temp/ -Chris (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shiri's temporary Castle World site URL?

(...) Sure, here it is: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)