 Castle / 5226
  Re: The World of Tanabry!

Nice Job, Bryan, Mount Greystone is quite impressive! I like your design for the lake. It's a very nice use of those baseplates. That Maize has many mysteries surrounding him, doesn't he? :-) The idea of a motorized gate is interesting. How (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

(...) Thanks! (...) Two were from 6079 Dark Forest Fortress, and the other two are from 4291, a red classic bucket thingy. I put the four together and an empty lake was staring at me. :) (...) Well, just one BIG mystery... :) (...) Believe it or (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)