 Castle / 5205 (+10)
  Re: Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)

Hi Leah, I saw your pictures when you uploaded them a few days ago, and was amazed!! (Then I got distracted by the Age thread, (oooh oww <crash> ouch), so sorry it took me a while to post.) I'm absolutely stunned by your amazing attention to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)

(...) Thanks, I'm very happy with how those pictures turned out. I used the lens refraction effect in the Corel Photo House 3 program that came with my printer. (...) <g> Heh, that was the first thing I thought when I wrote the description of the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)

You have created a wonderful scene depicting both the arcane and mundane in your segment of CW. Brilliant stuff! -- Richard (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)

(...) Why, thank you! (I never thought I'd be happy to recieve feedback that used the word mundane. ;-) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Heh heh, I noticed that Nightmare's sound was that of a Starcraft Overlord, am I correct? The whole site is great! (I just got back from vacation so I'm playing catch up) I might have to borrow some of those weapon ideas for my minifigs :) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)

Leah, Amazing, absolutely amazing. Just let me pick my jaw up. To describe it I would use words like detail, creative, amazing, well thought out, excellent, I am gonna give it two thumbs up, It was the thrill ride of the summer. Well maybe not that (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)

(...) LOL! Thank You! (...) The carrots are from the Belville set <set:5824 Millimy's House>. (...) You will come over... ;-) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Yeah, thats one. Now how many more can you identify? :) I didn't create a single one of those sounds, they're all sounds that came from one thing or another and have been morphed. Thanks for visiting my site, I'm glad you liked it. --Anthony (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: My Website

(...) The Black Dragon sound is from Magic the Gathering, I believe... Jeff (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact