 Castle / 5185 (+5)
  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

(...) I kinda wish you'd have taken s'more pics of it before tearing down... :-( Overall, though, wow!! That is pretty dang high... and beautiful to boot. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  6584 useful for castle?

I,ve seen a set of 6584 which has a lot of rocks and so to see parts that can be usefull for castle building. Is there someone with experience on this set, or am I just dreaming (is always a good start in building LEGO:-)). Bye Daan (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6584 useful for castle?

Hey Daan, I recently got this set... I must say I like the baseplate and BURPs that come with it. But it also has many "technological" pieces that aren't highly useful in castle. At full price I wouldn't recommend getting it... on discount, yes. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

(...) ;-) Thanks for the compliments. I wish I had had time to take more pictures as well. Unfortunately, we were hot to sell our house and the real estate agent insisted that the LEGO stuff be taken down before we had an open house (to keep people (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Hey Mickey...

(...) mick shows up with a _huge_ black axe, and a 12 hour silence falls over lugnet.castle! the birds stop chirping in castle world, and the dragons hunch deeper into their caves. ;-) later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact