 Castle / 5080 (+5)
  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

Nathan McDowell <Skiing_Scotsman@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) thanks! (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

craig hamilton <craigo-lego@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FwpMDF.I2z@lugnet.com... (...) Great! Those leaves on the lances are camouflage - wasn't sure if anyone would get that <g>. As for the pictures, yes! They did turn out good, colours and (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Throne's on Brickshelf

(...) Very cool - for those of us who are working on an underwater empire or castle, this is a must - I can very well see a water elemental or a mermaid sitting on one of these thrones (whoa - mermaids ... any thoughts on this?) Attention to detail (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) look like they were added to the scenery rather than the other way around. "Organic" is the wrong word to apply to constructions of mostly stone, but I hope you know what I mean! (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Throne's on Brickshelf

(...) Thanks for the compliments, guys! I 'preciate it :-) (...) Craig just told me recently that he makes some... those sound Xtra cool, I've gotta make some of my own now... I think he mentioned using a 1x2 hinge (<part:3937> and it's counterpart) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact