 Castle / 5041
  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Cool!! Can't wait to see it. I hope the mid-July story will be done before the 15th... after that, I don't know if/how much I'll have access to the 'net... I might hafta sneak into mom's office in the middle of camp ;-) (...) It took me a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Oh, I forgot.... I'm still praying for a Leia hair, but the chances of getting that anytime soon are slim ;-) So Padme hair it is, until future notice... I might snap some pics tomorrow and make Sif a page, she deserves one... -Shiri (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Aaaauuugghhhh, I can't take it anymore, the money's going in the mailbox tomorrow. Why can't it get there faster? This page-making thing looks really fun! You can bet I'll have my stuff up on pages as soon as my account starts working. Wilson (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)