 Castle / 5017
  want to buy old legos

I wish to purchase old lego sets that you may not want anymore. I live in Boulder county Colorado, and would love to hear back from people in my area woh have old castle legos that the no longer want. You can contact me at CRS.kudola@gateway.net (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: want to buy old legos

(...) Hey Chris, The best place to post this is lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, where I'm setting the follow-ups to... this for two reasons: 1. Castle fans won't be prone to let go of their sets so quickly. 2. lugnet.castle is mainly for discussion, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)