 Castle / 5012
Re: CW, HERE I COME!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 01:24:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pearson Castner writes:
    Yep, this little five minute job expirimental webpage is my ticket
into .castle :) I used only one of my 'hero' figs, though the two 'rangers'
(red torso-clad guys) will be important in later chapters. Also, I prmise more
pictures in chapter two! Shiri, how exactly do I join CW? Simply E-mail you
(Ya, i know that addy)?

Yep, just email castle_world@hotmail.com.

If you have a sig-fig, LMK what his/her name is, and send a pic if you've got
one.

Oh, ya, before I forget, the site:

http://legosteamworks.homestead.com/index2~ns4.html

Tell me what you think!

I like it, nice job. The dialect adds to the effect, and the way you told
about the "tales of the Titans" made me shiver.
I would recommend a spell-check, though. I guess you were in a *real* hurry ;-)

later,
-Shiri