 Castle / 5002
    Re: My minifigs! *drum roll* —Dan McNeally
   (...) Hey, I must say that I like your use of the speeder bike piece as a shield on Jalto. How did you get it to stay on? I have been thinking of using that piece myself but couldn't think of a way for them to hold it. Dan (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My minifigs! *drum roll* —Ravi Mohan
     (...) as (...) Push it in HAARRRDDDD thats what i did by accident-but i can't bring myself to do another Ravi (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My minifigs! *drum roll* —Pearson Castner
    (...) You pull the hand out just a bit, and then jam it onto the area where the hand and the arm connect. Better yet, It leaves the hand free. THanks for the completemnts! Pearson (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)