 Castle / 4991
  Amnon and Gilad's thoughts

(these are opionions of my baby-sittees, Amnon and Gilad, in their words. Please FUT the appropriate groups!) Gilad: I like the throwbot alien [Richard Marchetti's]. Can you make another throwbot alien? Can you tell me how to make one? I can show (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.people)

  Re: Amnon and Gilad's thoughts

(...) Way to start em early, darlin! -Chris (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.people)

  Re: Amnon and Gilad's thoughts

(...) Shiri, you can tell Gilad that I have a Throwbot story in the works concerning twin robots JAX (Janus Armed Xenobots). At this point I can only reveal that it concerns my 1313 Witches AND Castle Blacktron. Hehe... O, I have ever such a lot (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Amnon and Gilad's thoughts

(...) Gilad will be *very* glad to hear that. He also says, just make sure to finish the story and put it on the web! (OK, OK, so that part is from Shiri. <grin>) (...) Gosh, me too. It'll take me a lifetime to finish all I have planned... and by (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)