 Castle / 4955 (+10)
  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) <grin> Tell the Cap'n that I'd be happy to join, but some prior engagements tie me here to the Lioness ArchipeLego. Amazingly enough, Molly's twin sister (or perhaps great-great grandmother) used to live hereabouts, as you can see her here: (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: mystery castle piece

Besides 6085 and 6086, the blue horse cover (barding) also came in 6060, Knight's Challenge. However, none of these sets come with gray wall pieces. Michael Fawcett <mfaw337397@aol.com> wrote in message news:FwB24x.G3G@lugnet.com... (...) horse- (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  US Army Corps. of Engineers castle

I just posted pics of the new castle model I finished last night. This one is a minifig scale 3D version of the US Army Corps of Engineers castle logo. This castle took just a matter of weeks to build, unlike the other one which is two years and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  US Army Corps. of Engineers castle

I just posted pics of the new castle model I finished last night. This one is a minifig scale 3D version of the US Army Corps of Engineers castle logo. This castle took just a matter of weeks to build, unlike the other one which is two years and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle) !

  Castle keychains?

Have there ever been any castle (not ninja) keychains or other non brick stuff, like books or games or costumes or whatever? (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle keychains?

(...) I recall seeing a king Leo keychain at the fest/the Store... can't be sure, though, might be my imagination. (You know what they say, wishful thinking.) -Shiri (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle keychains?

There was a Majisto keychain also :) and I know a Pirate one.. (I know.. that's not castle!) Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle keychains?

(...) The LEGO Outlets have Fright Knights Playing cards. ~Nathan (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temporary Castle World site

(...) I'll get prelim pics up earlier if possible-i guess my non castle creations and captions and wall paper can wait!!!What info do u need for castle world??? Ravi (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  BF shields

So I get these BF shields, right? And they're, like, in different colors. I mean, like, one has this blue border, and the other one is, like, yellow! Totally weird, man! What's up with that? -Shiri Eeww. American teenager speech. (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact