 Castle / 4945 (+10)
  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) Wheee!!! That's one heck of a ship you've got there, Tom! Give Cap'n Molly my best "Arrrgh, matey", and a few bottles of rum too... ;-) I love the concept as well as the execution and design - all in all, great job! -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) sails? (...) LOL!!!...!!! Jude Now that's comedy! (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Wants to trade for 6090 or 6087

Hi! Anyone want to trade 6090 or 6087 if so e-mail me for the list of my sets for trade, there are tons including the new king leos castle! Later, James (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Does anyone havea large RK collection?

I would like to have my shadwick castle model displayed at kidvention, with the real thing displayed next to it. But I dont have the means to get the real thing there and I am asking if there is anyone who can help who has a 6090, a 6073, a royal (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temporary Castle World site

(...) Finally got a Digicam(Hurray)unfortunately its gonna be in india until the 30th as my moms on holiday there(i had to come back early to study)must be months since i last posted but the half hour of free time school leaves me is spent building (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temporary Castle World site

Heyyyy, Ravi, good to have you back!! I'll be expecting your site, too bad I'll be in Israel when it'll go up... but you can send me your basic setails w/out the site, and I'll add it later... how's that? (...) Hehe, yep, and thanks :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) Hi Shiri, Cap'n Molly was delighted that you liked her ship! She said you can come sail with her crew anytime! That's an offer us male types won't be likely to get..Arrgh! hehhehheh (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  mystery castle piece

Hello all, looking for a little help in determining which set my blue horse- cover piece comes from? Is it from a large castle building set as I also have many grey castle wall pieces that came with this blue piece. I have found a number of castle (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: mystery castle piece

(...) That would be from set #6068, black knights castle. It cam with 1 red cover peice, and one blue. Heres the lugnet address: (URL) had a number of black castle wall peices, but not gray. You most likely got the gray castle wall peices from 6062, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: mystery castle piece

(...) It could be from the 6085 black monarch's castle .. That set does not have any grey castle walls however. -Ben (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact