 Castle / 4940 (+10)
  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) Hmmm... I think I noticed another difference, betwen the pegs in different chests... the one trans. pink chest I have has smaller pegs than the others, I believe; I discovered this when I tried to mix&match the lids, but they didn't stay on (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) [major cutlass snippage] (...) Say it ain't so! I'd rather be flogged wi' a salt-encrusted cat than be haulin' a transparent pink chest aboard me ship, lass. Whot next, pink sails? Sounds like sump'in some starboard-coaster would do, or one of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) Arrrgh, matey, 'tis better you ne'er 'peat that in the ears of dredful pirate Filz. He a'had a who' deck full o'pink chests to the brim! 'Twas like a field of Imperial pansies, Arrgh! -Shiri (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) They did indeed change the size of the pin. I noticed it because the chests wouldn't hold together at all I think. Here's my original post on the subject: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) Now that you mentioned "pink" sails, I feel it's time to introduce you to a most formidable female pirate ship...The "EMASCUlATOR"! You can view it at the following address: (URL) and LMKWYT! Tom (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) Wheee!!! That's one heck of a ship you've got there, Tom! Give Cap'n Molly my best "Arrrgh, matey", and a few bottles of rum too... ;-) I love the concept as well as the execution and design - all in all, great job! -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) sails? (...) LOL!!!...!!! Jude Now that's comedy! (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Wants to trade for 6090 or 6087

Hi! Anyone want to trade 6090 or 6087 if so e-mail me for the list of my sets for trade, there are tons including the new king leos castle! Later, James (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Does anyone havea large RK collection?

I would like to have my shadwick castle model displayed at kidvention, with the real thing displayed next to it. But I dont have the means to get the real thing there and I am asking if there is anyone who can help who has a 6090, a 6073, a royal (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temporary Castle World site

(...) Finally got a Digicam(Hurray)unfortunately its gonna be in india until the 30th as my moms on holiday there(i had to come back early to study)must be months since i last posted but the half hour of free time school leaves me is spent building (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact