 Castle / 4910 (+5)
  Bulk castle parts?

What castle parts would people be likely to order in bulk, now that LD is here. (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk castle parts?

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39486EAB.DBD65B....com.au... (...) Walls. Walls, and plenty of them. (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone up for a little Castle Wave 2 speculation?

Kevin Knoot <kevin-knoot@uiowa.edu> wrote in message news:Fw3zL7.4p9@lugnet.com... (...) go (...) of (...) fortress (...) I think a theme leaning more towards the 'magical' side of Medieval times would attract consumers like, well, me... Things (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk castle parts?

(...) Personally? Grey bricks, green bricks, trees, tiles, grey plates, in that order. (...) :-) I think he was asking about thepieces that re already in production. But either way, I wouldn't want to order castle walls now that grey bricks are (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk castle parts?

(...) Heck no - I'd rather have bricks than pre-fab too. The only kind of walls I'd really think about ordering would be the quarter-octagon ones (both large and small), because you can't do that well with bricks. If I want a window I'll use an (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact