 Castle / 4871
4870  |  4872
Subject:
Did we miss this in the new catalog?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 06:12:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Set 9999 The Invincible Fortress-

  Re: Did we miss this in the new catalog?

(...) Wow, that is a tall castle, guess that might make it invincible. The use of Duplo blocks is quite inventive, never seen them incorporated that way before. Are the knights in the lower left running away or performing a bizarre combat ritual (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)
  Re: Did we miss this in the new catalog?

(...) fortress, though, since they are bothering to do laundry, and they have a TV set. Is that a barbeque going on up on the right-hand tower? I like the path - the effect works great! (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)