 Castle / 4765 (+5)
  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) That is a Trojan Rabbit. The ears are pose-able, thanks to a pair of Technic pins at their bases. I purposely made the door on the front of the rabbit extremely obvious. (Easier and funnier that way.) After hours of serious castle-building, I (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

(...) Thanks! I had been trying to remember what set I got those "turret" pieces from. I knew they were from a Star Wars set, and I only had two of these pieces, which helped narrow it down a bit. I must've gotten them out of Sith Infiltrator, since (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

(...) Oh, darn, ya beat me to it! ;) Actually, I did make two airships about 10 years ago, but they're gone now... Anyway, I just want to say that's a great design! But, uh, where are the rotor-topped masts? ;) (...) IIRC, that is the Old English (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

(...) According to this statement, none of the walls can be put together, even with each other, as they never appeared in Lego literature connected in any way. :) They may've done it so people wouldn't get the false impression that they came (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sticker files: Tudor Walls, Guarded Inn Sign

(...) Richard, Please do! Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact