 Castle / 476
Re: took another look at the 2000 catalog...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:56:13 GMT

6012 in 4806 - and I like it better than the original.  Those new wheels
intrigue me - can't wait to get my hands on some.

If you are talking about the part I think you are talking about then it is
simply brown versions of the y-wing engine piece 4 x 4 roubd bricks.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com