 Castle / 4703
    Academia Arcanum —René Hoffmeister
   Hi CastleFans! I've built my wizard's academy last week. There's also a little story about this building. Maybe you're interested and will look for the academy: (URL) from Germany, René (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle) !

        Re: Academia Arcanum —Chris Maddison
     (...) I love the design! Kind of reminds me of the quant little cottage the wizard lives in from "Sword in the Stone." Keep churning out this caliber work! -Chris (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Academia Arcanum —Shiri Dori
     (...) I like it a lot! The building is beautiful, and the background pictures add a nice touch! (...) I like the story as well. Would you be interested in hearing some comments about the grammar? Some sentences are hard to understand, and I can see (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Academia Arcanum —Paul Davidson
   Nice. :) I'll be sure to add it to my "German Lego site links" once my own site is up. (but you might want to get your English proofread by someone else) -- Paul Davidson René "Navigation" Hoffmeister <rene.hoff@gmx.de> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.castle)