 Castle / 4696
    Shhh!!! —Shiri Dori
   Shh, don't tell Shiri... something evil within her decided to post pictures of the Big Five against her conscious will. She would never do it herself, of course, if she was in her right mind. But she's not, so you get to see them. The pictures were (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Shhh!!! —Shiri Dori
   Sorry, I meant to post this in .cw, so FUT there please! (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Shhh!!! —Pearson Castner
   Please, oh PLEASE say that isnt a timmy head. Im sure I was mistaked, after all... Pearson (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Shhh!!! —Shiri Dori
   (...) Well, not Timmy per se... it's what some people around here call "the Timmy knight", I guess because he has that weird hair like Timmy, and appears everywhere. The face actually fits the character pretty well, methinks. :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)