 Castle / 4680 (+5)
  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

I have the beginnings of a medieval village that I was planning on bringing. So far, it consists of a blacksmith's shop, a tavern, a magic shop, and two generic houses. All except the magic shop are of half-timbered construction. Would this be good? (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Akira Bike and some Wizards

Hi folks, Here are a few crappy images I took with my webcam tonight. I made my own version of the motorcycle from Akira, using this site as inspiration: (URL) also made some wizards using inspiration from the other fine folks at lugnet.castle. I (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Digital Camera

Hi Everyone, I am posting to these various topics because I have seen many examples of digital photos and I wanted to know what kinds of digital cameras you all use and/or recommend. I am interested in buying a camera sometime in the near future, so (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Akira Bike and some Wizards

(...) mindboggling. I'd love to see more sites like this one. (...) scale. Great use of parts. Like me, however, you need to replace the webcam...or stop building in red. ;-) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call Time?

(...) Here's my rap sheet: Name: Dean Husby Age: 29 Gender: M Height: 6'1" Weight: ~165 Occupation: Computer guy, trainer and Tech support, consultant. Area: Vancouver, BC CANADA Hobbies: Video Editing, Coin-Op Games (EX hobby), Lego & Life. (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact