 Castle / 4649
Re: A few pictures of something...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 09:00:24 GMT

DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com> wrote in message
news:Fusu4E.5y3@lugnet.com...
I've been fiddling around with me new camera, and I took a few pictures of • a
'desert stronghold' I've been working on for about a week. This isn't a • big
monstrous super-castle, just a small, smug stronghold. :-)

It's not finished, and I threw a few things on to make it look
picture-pretty <g>

Also, the WebPage sucks, and the pictures are as small as I know how to • make
them... so far. I will be out of town for the long weekend, but I'm
DEFINITELY planning on making a decent website upon my return.

http://dbr.itgo.com/lego

Oh yeah... Please excuse the horrendous mess I've created in my office. AND,
I'd appreciate comments & such.

Cordially,
        DBR