 Castle / 4630 (+5)
  Which castle has the best interior?

Of all the castles Lego has released, which one has the best interior design? From the instructions at Brickshelf.com, it seems to me many Lego castles consist of only walls and towers, but not very many chambers. Thanks, Hao-yang Wa (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which castle has the best interior?

(...) Hmm... I haven't seen too many, but I'd have to bet on 6067. Otherwise, well, there aren't too many castle interiors. I always add some to my own, though... -Shiri (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which castle has the best interior?

(...) Hello, I think the castle with the best interior is the Royal Knight's Castle #6090. It has a jail, a well, and a skeleton trap door. First time I saw the drawbridges connect through the whole castle interior. --==Sergio==-- (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

This is the perfect 'LEGO-Teaser-Trailer' that I have ever seen... Now I sit in agony until I can see more.... EC (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Roll Call Time?

Subject: Roll Call time? From: "Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> Benjamin Whytcross (...) I was reading the Australian Local LEGO group postings when I found this comment. I thought this was great idea!!! The Crocodile Dundee (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact