 Castle / 4595
    Re: Castle World? —Wilson Raska
   (...) I remember it, and every day, I'm just itchin' for another update. It could turn out to be a really cool site, if it were updated more often. Wilson (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle World? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Same here; I'm hard at work for my first chapter, which combines some very early efforts (search for the "disappearing act" thread for more details ;-) as well as some things I've been working on with Matthew Wikins (The Cheese)... and some (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle World? —Tamyra Teed
     Well, if Pawel's Classes are going anything like mine... his teachers are behind and pushing hard to catch up with all they were supposed to be teaching us this semester.. so he's probably about as swamped as I am :( Especially since didn't he say (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle World? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Last I heard Pawel was under the threat of VERY significant exams, and Craigo was acting the "redneck"... They're both probably in recovery mode as we write... -- Richard (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.castle)