 Castle / 4580 (+5)
  Re: WTB/WTT: Castle Walls with "Lines"

You'd have a lot better luck if you posted this in Buy-Sell-Trade. Two things: First, not to be rude, but some one needs to tell you, don't post any bst offers or wants anywhere but bst. Second, very few people who dwell in .castle will want to part (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego vampires?

(...) Great Idea, I suggested Haunted houses ages ago... But you might have to tone it down a little. (ie Duckula Rather than Dracula). Alex (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego vampires?

(...) Until TLC gets hip, customs is the way to go here... Two miniheads come immediately to mind: the lego skulls and the gasgano head -- and the latter is essentially not even a custom, but very useable as a zombie or vampire head (I happen to (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

Can anyone tell me how we get our hands on these new minifig sets? Can we get them from the Lego Fan Clus, or just the StarWars Fan Club? I don't want to miss out! (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

Can anyone tell me how we get our hands on these new minifig sets? Can we get them from the Lego Fan Club, or just the StarWars Fan Club? I don't want to miss out! (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact