 Castle / 4543
  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Well, it depends on what they're doing. If they're just out for a stroll they probably won't carry anything. If they're on their way to market they might have one of those basket backpacks (available recently/currently in 6097 among others). A (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: What do peasants carry around in your town?

I have used the Star Wars solid lightsaber piece as a walking stick see picture here (URL). I have some guys holding hatchets, women with brooms. The hammer is a good idea too. Ben Gatrelle (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Well, judging from what's in the toy stores, I would suspect a farm theme would be marketable. I think it's Ertl which has a wonderfull looking series of HO scale farm playsets. Being HO scale, suggests that there is a sufficient market of (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)