 Castle / 4512
  Question about #6038 Wolfpack Renegades

I just got this cool little set and I was wondering what these guys smuggle in the hiding place under the treasure chest. I tried to fit a 'fig in there but they're too big. Any suggestions? Dave -- "There is no end, no beginning. There is only the (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question about #6038 Wolfpack Renegades

It's been a little while since I put this together, but I think the chest fits in there (it kind of hangs underneath there, making the bottom look solid, try it out). Matt (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question about #6038 Wolfpack Renegades

(...) Why, the treasure chest itself, of course! -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Thanks!

It seems so obvious now, yet the instruction scans don't hint at this. I'll be it was shown on the back of the original box along with the alternate model pictures. Cool! Now I'll have to put together another chest of real treasures and make the one (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.castle)