 Castle / 4500
Re: Guarded Inn ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 21:43:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
David Eaton wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Michael Pratt writes:
Is this the set with the red walls ?

Yep. The only one :(

I have the plans and some but not all the parts

:(

I do have the tavern sign though.

:) (very cool part)

What are my chances of getting two red walls with
black timbers to complete the set ?

Not good. Unless you want to shell out for the entire set itself... those • come
and go every once in a while on ebay, etc...

Actually, better than you might think... I recently won a lot with at
least 3 pairs of these off eBay for a quite reasonable price (and no,
they aren't for sale - perhaps for trade for the right thing).

I shoulda just shut up! Not barely 2 hours or so until this auction shows up:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=322480698

'Course it's only got 1 of the corners, but it DOES have A corner, and a red
wall section...

DaveE