 Castle / 4481
    Re: The last time I'll bother you... —John Gramley
   (...) Your inn looks great! Thanks for showing the final product. (...) Looks like a great idea to steal! The tops (I think they're called capitals - maybe with an "o" instead of the second "a") I've seen at LEGOLAND use a different technique. They (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The last time I'll bother you... —Shiri Dori
   (...) No, thank *you* and everybody else for the awesome feedback. I couldn't have done it without you all! The suggestions and ideas that were given to me early on inspired me so much, you have no idea! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)