 Castle / 4469
4468  |  4470
Subject:
GLADIATOR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:09:04 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I'm watching HBO's First Look of Gladiator starring Russel Crowe, and got to
thinking.  This movie is gonna provide so much inspiration for all us .castle
dwellers.  I'm seeing things all over that make me think "that would be cool"
or "I know what pieces to use to make that."  I definitely know that I'll be
at the theater to see this one.
-Chris