 Castle / 443
  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

Hi Jonathan, (...) avalable Why not simply put them into the MPD, too. So you get them in all cases. (...) OK, I will take a look at some clouds and hills for POV, in the meantime. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

What are MPDs? I've build a peasent hut in LeoCad. Exactally what do I do with it to get into CastleDatville? (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) What I meant is that when you post your model to lugnet, make sure that the unofficial parts are included in the MPD or whatever. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)