 Castle / 4273
  Re: Japanese cool mini-figu site updated

(...) special affects that you done to some of the pictures. I am currently working on my webpage which will be up sometime this summer...I am going to include a matrix part on mine too...Very cool site though. Rex. (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Japanese cool mini-figu site updated

(...) You reeayy captured the essence of the scenes. I can't wait to see Episode 1! : ) Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)