 Castle / 4245
    Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Thanks for posting this - I was not aware of the tree trunk piece. They finally ran out of the Dark Forest Fortress locally, and I can always use some peasant-types. Bruce (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes? —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Just to clarify: there's *not* a 'tree trunk' piece in the Desert Skiff. The piece I was referring to is a brown 6x3 half-octagon plate. Two of them together form an octagon the same size as the octagons formed by four of the quarter-octagon (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)