 Castle / 4240 (+10)
  Best SW set for Castle purposes?

A lot of people use the SW sets to augment their Castle stuff - and I, of course, do the same. I was curious what people thought the *best* SW set was, not as a SW set, but as a purchase for your Castle stuff. "Best" could be defined however you (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Which piece would that be? (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Well they do contain a lot of grey parts. Scott A (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) 3x3x6 castle wall corner in brown. One obvious use is that if one gets so many 1/2 octagon pieces that one is at a total loss as to how to use them is that one can slightly increase the height of a tree or two (of course it only takes 18 sets (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) It's always easier when you are simply copying something else rather than creating something original, but as to making a good computer game not being hard at all... Bruce (trying very hard not to stop laughing) :-) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Thanks for posting this - I was not aware of the tree trunk piece. They finally ran out of the Dark Forest Fortress locally, and I can always use some peasant-types. Bruce (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Hmmmm, this would doom me forever. Just kinda ignore the "not". :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Just to clarify: there's *not* a 'tree trunk' piece in the Desert Skiff. The piece I was referring to is a brown 6x3 half-octagon plate. Two of them together form an octagon the same size as the octagons formed by four of the quarter-octagon (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) Yes. They are the nine kings of men who became servants of Sauron. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) Those are Ringwraiths. Wringwraiths are the 144 (one gross, to put it into a not-quite-acceptable Hobbit social term) guys who found the Rings of Plastic (with the compass, of course) inside marked boxes of Mordor Crunchies and became doomed (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact