 Castle / 4235 (+10)
  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Wow... It's all big... and huge... and cool! I'm sure the minifig that owns it is very happy! Alan (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Excellent attention to detail, I especially like the roof design. I can't wait to see the interiors...Very good photography as well... I really like your combination of colors... (...) This is a great link with inspiring photos and great (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) I love all the little details, like the white bricks sticking out... and the little balcony... Excellent job, keep it up! I can't wait for the next installment! As for things I'd like to see-- is there any interior? If so, I'd love to see it. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Yes there most definitely an interior and it will be fully furnished with usable rooms and walkways. Furthermore, the whole donjon can be broken down into multiple distinct structural sound pieces. But that will have to wait till next week (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) excellent job of recreating the castle. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to interior pics. John Gramley (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Best SW set for Castle purposes?

A lot of people use the SW sets to augment their Castle stuff - and I, of course, do the same. I was curious what people thought the *best* SW set was, not as a SW set, but as a purchase for your Castle stuff. "Best" could be defined however you (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Which piece would that be? (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Well they do contain a lot of grey parts. Scott A (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) 3x3x6 castle wall corner in brown. One obvious use is that if one gets so many 1/2 octagon pieces that one is at a total loss as to how to use them is that one can slightly increase the height of a tree or two (of course it only takes 18 sets (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) It's always easier when you are simply copying something else rather than creating something original, but as to making a good computer game not being hard at all... Bruce (trying very hard not to stop laughing) :-) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact