 Castle / 4230 (+20)
  Re: The Eastern Invasion begins...

(...) ~ yumm! i feel like the waiter just read me a list of great dishes at my favourite restaurant! now, i'm looking forward to being served! i've enjoyed what i've seen so far, kung khoon! later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion begins...

I can't wait to see it. I'm working on my own Japanese castle, so I'm very excited to see what you put together. I loved the last one. (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion begins...

(...) Thanks to all especially Shiri, Craig and Justin for the very kind and enthusiastic reception. With this kind of response, a fella can't help staying with the castle theme and building them all day. Been taking photos all morning and afternoon (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

You could just make a war2 TC like they did with myth... Its not hard at all. (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

Here it is ... Next time I will not wait till midnite. Getting sleepy here ... The link for Kumamoto Castle MOC is .. (URL) for the inspirational photos that helped me complete the project goes to Mr. Yasuyaki Oka who has a web site for castles (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Wow... It's all big... and huge... and cool! I'm sure the minifig that owns it is very happy! Alan (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Excellent attention to detail, I especially like the roof design. I can't wait to see the interiors...Very good photography as well... I really like your combination of colors... (...) This is a great link with inspiring photos and great (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) I love all the little details, like the white bricks sticking out... and the little balcony... Excellent job, keep it up! I can't wait for the next installment! As for things I'd like to see-- is there any interior? If so, I'd love to see it. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Yes there most definitely an interior and it will be fully furnished with usable rooms and walkways. Furthermore, the whole donjon can be broken down into multiple distinct structural sound pieces. But that will have to wait till next week (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) excellent job of recreating the castle. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to interior pics. John Gramley (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Best SW set for Castle purposes?

A lot of people use the SW sets to augment their Castle stuff - and I, of course, do the same. I was curious what people thought the *best* SW set was, not as a SW set, but as a purchase for your Castle stuff. "Best" could be defined however you (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Which piece would that be? (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Well they do contain a lot of grey parts. Scott A (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) 3x3x6 castle wall corner in brown. One obvious use is that if one gets so many 1/2 octagon pieces that one is at a total loss as to how to use them is that one can slightly increase the height of a tree or two (of course it only takes 18 sets (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) It's always easier when you are simply copying something else rather than creating something original, but as to making a good computer game not being hard at all... Bruce (trying very hard not to stop laughing) :-) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Thanks for posting this - I was not aware of the tree trunk piece. They finally ran out of the Dark Forest Fortress locally, and I can always use some peasant-types. Bruce (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Hmmmm, this would doom me forever. Just kinda ignore the "not". :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) Just to clarify: there's *not* a 'tree trunk' piece in the Desert Skiff. The piece I was referring to is a brown 6x3 half-octagon plate. Two of them together form an octagon the same size as the octagons formed by four of the quarter-octagon (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) Yes. They are the nine kings of men who became servants of Sauron. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) Those are Ringwraiths. Wringwraiths are the 144 (one gross, to put it into a not-quite-acceptable Hobbit social term) guys who found the Rings of Plastic (with the compass, of course) inside marked boxes of Mordor Crunchies and became doomed (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact