 Castle / 4214
  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) Wringwraiths? Are those the guys who do Sauron's laundry? ~Mark (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) Yes. They are the nine kings of men who became servants of Sauron. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) Those are Ringwraiths. Wringwraiths are the 144 (one gross, to put it into a not-quite-acceptable Hobbit social term) guys who found the Rings of Plastic (with the compass, of course) inside marked boxes of Mordor Crunchies and became doomed (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) ROTFL! Doh! I used the wrong term to describe the nine wring-bearers. The wright word is Ringwraiths. I wreally am sorry! (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)