 Castle / 4205 (+10)
  New story

I just wanted to inform you all that I have a new story up on my website that involves Locke. Here is the link: (URL) let me know what you think. Wilson (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New story

(...) Wow, great! I gotta be brief but I love it. The "blanket"? Very realistic. And the dream is excellent... Keep up the good stuff! -Shiri (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New story

(...) Great Intro! I love Gage's sword, where's it from? Locke's bed looks a little bit uncomfortable if you ask me... Great beginning, I love the design of all your characters, can't wait to them incorperated into your story. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New story

(...) Gage's sword is custom-made from one of those swords used at bars that go in drinks. I cut off the loop thing around the handle and spray painted it silver. I then wrapped electrical tape around the handle so it would fit in his hand. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Drawbridges

(...) I haven't gotten into the boat thing too much (although I did just buy a River Expedition on clearance (what's up with that solid palm tree? Ick!)), so these are hard to come by for me so far. Although I've been noticing that whatever I trade (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Drawbridges

One possible means would be to use 1xN bricks instead of plates for your drawbridge plank. I.e., stack a whole bunch of black or brown 1x8s and lay them on their side to form a two-plate-thick smooth drawbridge. There are still several ways you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of the WIP (was Re: Idle Ramblings)

(...) long (...) Doh! That must be where I got the idea. *whistles innocently* Lots of extra cylinders work too, as piles. Black and brown are good colors for those. (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  A good use for Jar Jar figs.

Make Orcs with them. Who wouldn't want an Orcish Horde to conquer. I think the Fright Knight shields with the bat work perfectly for this. Give them original style swords and axes and you have a perfect Horde. They seem to fit right in with the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) I've been toying with much the same idea recently. In fact, there are a lot of Lego elements that work fine for the Hordes of Morgul Vale. Jar Jar, skeletons, Darth Vader and Darth Maul's face, the pharoah face, and as you said, a lot of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) Wringwraiths? Are those the guys who do Sauron's laundry? ~Mark (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact