 Castle / 4199
  Re: Drawbridges

(...) I would personally use the round, 2x2 'disc tiles' or whatever they are called. Slightly curved bottom, 4 studs on top, so they can attach to the bottom of your drawbridge plate. They're often used on small boats to keep them from 'sticking' (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Drawbridges

(...) Excellent idea! I had seen those before, but didn't think I had any. Until... I got my package from kbkids.com today that had a Deep Reef Refuge (6441) inside. I haven't opened it up yet, but looking at the picture it looks like there's a half (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Drawbridges

(...) Youch. You'll discover soon enough that those pieces are overbearing and everywhere, with not enough uses... They appear on every single town-boat ever made by TLC AFAIK... (OK maybe I'm exaggerating, but just a tad). I copied Erin W's idea to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Drawbridges

(...) I haven't gotten into the boat thing too much (although I did just buy a River Expedition on clearance (what's up with that solid palm tree? Ick!)), so these are hard to come by for me so far. Although I've been noticing that whatever I trade (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)