 Castle / 4196
    Re: Pictures of the WIP (was Re: Idle Ramblings) —Jeff Johnston
   (...) I've done docks like that, too. The Shanghai Surprise set has one like that, in fact. Trouble is that almost all of my 'log bricks' are in use in the Desert Outpost. (...) There isn't one at present, but that's because I haven't finished the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Pictures of the WIP (was Re: Idle Ramblings) —Jason Catena
   (...) long (...) Doh! That must be where I got the idea. *whistles innocently* Lots of extra cylinders work too, as piles. Black and brown are good colors for those. (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)