 Castle / 416
    Re: I'm new to castle collecting. —Jesse Lebrun
    Thanks for the responses guys, letting you know i found another addition to my set. Went into my local store looking for any castle sets (you know the ones im having trouble finding). As usual didnt see anything except for that darn ninja series. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I'm new to castle collecting. —Tony Priestman
   On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Jesse Lebrun (<FKrotu.327@lugnet.com>) wrote at 08:27:30 (...) I think so. Particularly if you're after more Royal men at arms. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)