 Castle / 4150 (+5)
  Re: Other collections?

My favourites are Castle, Space, Star Wars (as my .sig probably gives away), and Adventurers. I have large projects planned for all of them, but I'm usually only working on one at a time. Right now, I'm building a large multi-deck space cruiser. -- (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) grey? (...) Judging from the colour of the battledroids and other already-known pieces, that really light blue is actually tan. I'm guessin that the darker smoky blue is actually dark grey, and the middle blue is light grey. Paul Davidson (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) Actually, I think that's white. The tan looks tan in this picture (and-- ooh, there's a lot of it!!). (...) Yeah, that's what I think. -Shiri (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) That's what's great about it - simple but very refreshing. A new look to an old, bleh thing, as Chris mentioned. (...) Huh? Is he against customizing or something? -Shiri (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Do you know how close you came to a pun? John's thunder - that's awfully close to Johnny Thunder, the Adventurer! Ha Ha :0) <<KM>> (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact