 Castle / 4094
    Re: Heraldry for future sets: —Kevin Knoot
   I would *love* to see lego produce some old-school style heraldry. Some basic geometrical shapes, like chevrons, or any updates of the original crusader-style crests would be welcomed by all, and lead to an increase in sales. Actually, a brilliant (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Heraldry for future sets: —Jeff Johnston
   (...) How about taking a hint from what they're apparently doing with the Soccer Team Bus sets? In other words, producing a set of minifigs with blank torsos and blank shields, and then providing several sticker sheets to customize them. (Sort of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Heraldry for future sets: —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Personally I really don't like stickers. I see what you mean in terms of customizing the torso's and shields to your liking but I would prefer printed torso's and shields to stickered ones. I guess one option would be to print one Herald on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Heraldry for future sets: —Jeff Johnston
   (...) I wonder if a lot of people felt that way, and that's why they moved to preprinted torsos? (...) I would just make the stickers the size/shape of the minifig torso or shield itself - probably the easiest. (...) That'd work. (In fact, I've (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)