 Castle / 4080 (+5)
  Re: Heraldry for future sets:

Shiri, Here you go (For the Pontiac Symbol!) (URL) S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heraldry for future sets:

(...) I wouldn't mind seeing some non-animal blazons again. I always kind of liked the one that was bordure azure, divided per pale gules and argent. Nice and simple. (Hmm...maybe I ought to write up the heraldic blazons for the LEGO shields as an (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons

(...) Almost sounds like the colors of Magic: the Gathering. Blue: Islands Red: Mountains Green: Forest Yellow: Multicolored Gold Black: Swamps White: Plains Only 15 more posts to go...*sigh* (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heraldry for future sets:

(...) simple. (...) I'm going to take a wild stab and say this is the Knight's Procession heraldry? Tony (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons

(...) Also a side note: Magic: the Gathering has it's own Keepers, all Female Wizards (as they are classified in Magic). Keeper of the Mind (Blue) Keeper of the Flames (Red) Keeper of the Beasts (Green) Keeper of the Dead (Black) Keeper of the Light (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact