 Castle / 4041
    Re: My website is operational —René Hoffmeister
   (...) Nice website! I like how you built Grim's scythe. The Spectre has two fishes on his weapon, from which set they are? On the skeletton warriors: Try to put the spanish helmets from the last Pirate themes on the skeletts - it looks pretty cool! (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My website is operational —Tony A. Rowe
   (...) The fish (or dolphins) are decorative elements from many of the Ninja sets with buildings. I concur, Grim's scythe is great! Tony (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)